Tagged by Ambush Predator today: having asked a passing teenager what a meme is, I now offer for your perusal eight pointless facts about myself.
1. I sing along to Queen in the car (but only when I'm alone).
2. I have never bought a National Lottery ticket.
3. I was once a New Romantic.
4. My favourite book is 'The Kraken Wakes' (John Wyndham) - witty narration, alien monsters and catastrophically rising sea levels; what more could one want?
5. I once saw a UFO - later identified as a missile test flight.
6. I recently inherited a somewhat decrepit baby grand piano.
7. I know all the words to the Spitting Image Chicken Song (despite trying to forget them for 22 years).
8. I've always wanted a long black leather coat, but, alas, I know it would look ridiculous on me.
Should Torvill and Dean be knighted?
2 hours ago