- Woman wielding fake knife handed trick or treat children real lamb's heart when they knocked on her door
- Children ran away screaming when they realised the heart was real
- Nine to 12-year-olds were chased by woman wearing blood-stained apron
- Angry father confronted woman who said it was a 'bit of fun'
- Mother says her children will not be allowed trick or treating again
It all sounds to me rather like going on the ghost train at the fair then demanding your money back because the ride was haunted.
Like David Duff, I have to say, I'm impressed by the thoroughness of the preparation involved:
'a table set out outside the woman's home was adorned with raw cuts of meat, as well as offal, including intestines'In fact, I like the story so much that I think the householder should be the Tavern's Toast of the Week.
Ladies and gentlemen, please raise your glasses to the scourge of trick-or-treaters; I give you...
...the Butcher of Orpington and her Table of Woe!